Sharpen your skills to navigate today’s marketplace by attending a Georgia REALTORS® Designation or Certification course!
* Asterisk denotes course is eligible for a GAR scholarship.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) 2-Day Designation Course* - Instructor: Curtis York
The SRES® Designation program educates REALTORS® on how to profitably and ethically serve the real estate needs of the fastest growing market in real estate, clients age 50+. By earning the SRES® designation, you gain access to valuable member benefits, useful resources, and networking opportunities across the U.S. and Canada to help you in your business.
MRP - Military Relocation Professional* - March 7, 2017 in Alpharetta - Instructor: Rich Hart
The goal of Military Relocation Professional Certification Core Course is to educate real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit needs, as sellers or buyers, and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Students will learn how to provide the real estate services at any stage in the service member's military career, that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals.
CCT - Client-Centric Training* - Instructor: Tom Gillett
The CCT combines two designation courses, as explained below, at a discounted price. (You also have the options of registering for only one of the following two courses.) This combination is being offered in Savannah and at GAR in Atlanta. For detailed information about the CCT (and the ABR and SRS courses within it) click here.
SAVANNAH: March-April 2017 Details and Registration:
ATLANTA @ GAR: March-April 2017 Details and Registration:
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Designation*: Course goals are to educate & prepare buyer's reps to provide the kind of service & fidelity to buyers that sellers have always enjoyed, & offer methods for building your buyer representation business. Course Modules create a comprehensive guide to help you become an effective, efficient-and profitable-buyer's representative. To find more about the requirements for the ABR Designation, go to http://www.realtor.org/designations-and-certifications/abr.
Real Estate Marketing Reboot - ABR 1-Day Elective Course* - April 20, 2017 in Atlanta (at GAR) - Instructor: Carol Moson
Do you think your marketing plans and strategies at the height of the boom work as well for you today as they did then? Think again. It’s time to reconsider how you promote yourself and attract new business. It’s time for a real estate marketing REBOOT.
In this one-day course, students will revisit marketing fundamentals—branding, relationship marketing—with an emphasis on electronic tools—social media, blogs, Twitter, podcasts, and really simple syndication (RSS) feeds, Web site search engine optimization (SEO), among other technologies. Practical tips in addition to examples of how agents leveraging these tools in the field make this course a must for all real estate professionals.
Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) - Understanding and Leveraging Teams - 2-Day Certification Course* - June 22-23, 2017 in Atlanta (at GAR) - Instructor: Rich Hart
This course helps team leaders:
- Deliver higher levels of service to clients.
- Unbundle tasks associated with the real estate transaction.
- Delegate, duplicate and replicate work functions by leveraging your business through others.
- Improve efficiency, maximize performance and increase profitability.
Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) - HR Solutions for Teams - 1-Day Certification Course* - August 17, 2017 in Atlanta (at GAR) - Instructor: Rich Hart
This one-of-a-kind course will answer all of your risk and liability questions when it comes to finding, hiring, compensating,
training, evaluating, and firing team members.
- The growth of teams has clearly outpaced the support activities needed to ensure their success.
- This course will give you a firm foundation on how to manage your human resources and how to acquire and
- attract the right talent for your team.
Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) - Team Leadership for Maximum Performance - 1-Day Certification Course* - August 18, 2017 in Atlanta (at GAR) - Instructor: Rich Hart
Today’s team leaders must deal with a myriad of challenges, such has managing turnover, training and mentoring — in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To be successful, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and have the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
This course is designed to help you understand the different management and leadership techniques and apply them to everyday situations.
RE Investing - Build Wealth Representing Investors and Becoming One Yourself – an ABR elective* - September 26, 2017 in Fayetteville - Instructor: Rich Hart
This course covers the fundamentals of real estate investment that practitioners need to know to expand their business services. The one-day course looks at how practitioners can adapt core real estate skills and learn new skills to serve clients who want to invest in single family homes, condos, townhomes, and small multifamily properties. You will learn how to work with investors as they goal set, plan, evaluate, and acquire properties as well as manage them. You will also learn how to “walk the talk” and become a real estate investor yourself.
PSA Certification - Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA 1-Day Certification Course* - November 2, 2017 in Atlanta (at GAR) - Instructor: Joe Kennedy
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Select appropriate comparables and make accurate adjustments to them, for use in developing home price opinions
- Guide sellers and buyers through the details of CMAs and the underlying pricing principles that inform them
- Interact effectively with appraisers
Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)*
The GRI designation is a mark of distinction that earns a REALTOR® respect and confidence from their peers and the general public. Graduates are recognized nationwide for competence and expertise.