On Tuesday, February 14, join your fellow Georgia REALTORS® for Legislative Day at the Georgia Capitol!
Legislative Day is an integral part of the Inaugural & Legislative Conference & Expo. This is your opportunity to be a part of the collective voice of GAR as we address our lawmakers on key issues important to private property rights, home ownership, and real estate professionals. There is no fee to attend Legislative Day; however, you must pre-register to attend.
REALTOR® LEGISLATIVE DAY ONLY REGISTRATION FEE AND DEADLINE:
Registration is “no charge” for the 2017 REALTOR® Legislative Day.
The deadline to register is February 3.
REALTOR® LEGISLATIVE DAY INCLUDES:
- Legislative Update at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Legislative Day bus transportation - Buses will run from Atlanta Marriott Marquis to the Capitol and the Georgia Freight Depot and back the Marriott as needed between 8:45 AM and 3:00 PM.
- Lunch at the Georgia Freight Depot
- Capitol visits
- General Sessions at the Georgia Freight Depot
- Expo (2:00 PM – 6:00 PM)
- Grand Opening Cocktail Party in the Expo (4:00 PM – 6:00 PM)