Why Should You Attend the GAR Inaugural & Legislative Conference & Expo?
- An exciting day at Georgia’s Capitol, learning how the legislative process works and how REALTORS®, homeowners, and residential and commercial property owners stand to be affected by current and proposed legislation.
- Continuing education sessions on a variety of topics to best suit your learning needs
- General Session keynote address from Sharon Frame and Matt Jones, who will discuss how having a "Marathon Mentality" can help you succeed in business and in life.
- An Expo filled with vendors who are poised to help you improve your productivity and profitability.
- Networking opportunities with the “best of the best” in Georgia real estate with several functions that allow you the opportunity to meet your peers.
- Get to know industry experts at a variety of forums with timely topical discussions ranging from technology to commercial real estate to MLS and more.
- Enjoy world-class restaurants, entertainment opportunities, and all of the excitement that a major international city like Atlanta has to offer.
In addition to the benefits listed above, you also have the opportunity to purchase tickets to our Awards Luncheon and President’s Inaugural Gala – two additional opportunities for networking. All of the benefits listed above are yours for only $199*!
*Early bird rate - you must register before January 6, 2017, to receive this rate. After January 6, the online registration rate increases to $239. On-site registration is $279.