Have you heard of the Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®)? It is a national property database from NAR designed to provide REALTORS® with advanced technology tools and features needed to provide your clients and customers with dynamic reports and analytics. These features can assist you in helping your clients and customers make informed decisions when buying or selling property. With access to hundreds of datasets on over 147 million properties nationwide, RPR allows you to remain at the center of the transaction, and to keep ahead of your technology empowered consumers.
• Exclusive technology only for REALTORS®
• One site, hundreds of datasets on 147 million properties
• Allows no public or consumer access
RPR is available to all REALTORS® across the country. That means that over 147 million properties nationwide will be at your fingertips! Imagine being able to access the following in one location:
• Tax assessment / public records on 147 million parcels of property in the U.S.
• Mortgage and lien information
• Nationwide school data, test scores and parent reviews
• Dynamic mapping: School Zones, Neighborhoods, Zip Codes, Cities, FEMA etc.
• Geo-spatial data including aerial photography, street level and bird’s eye view
• Census, demographic and lifestyle data
• Neighborhood information
Awesome, right? If your MLS has partnered with RPR to include your MLS data in the system, you also will have access to:
• Your Listings, photos and virtual tours
• Largest national database by county of foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, REO and default
• MLS active, sold, pending, expired, withdrawn and canceled statuses
• Historic listing comparison tool
• Realtor Valuation Model® (RVM®)
• Refine property facts, comparables and RVM® for custom valuation report
• Charts and Graphs will include trends calculated from MLS data
These features are available to you at no additional cost. We want to encourage you to take advantage of RPR, and all it has to offer.
Register for an RPR account today at www.narrpr.com.