The Commercial Connection is the commercial component of the Georgia Association of REALTORS® (GAR). The Commercial Connection represents the collective commercial real estate constituencies of GAR, including affiliated commercial organizations. The Commercial Connection shall work to identify and serve the unified needs of commercial practitioner members throughout the state of Georgia.
Appointed by the President
Appointed by the President-Elect
One year for the Chair, One year for the Vice Chair
Vice President of Professional Development, Executive Committee, Board of Directors
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall set agenda and format of the Commercial Connection Forum to be held at the Inaugural and Legislative Conference and the Annual Conference and Expo
- To encourage the adoption and implementation of securing a path to membership in the Georgia Association of REALTORS® to other commercial real estate professional groups.
- To coordinate the Georgia Association of REALTORS® activities to increase interaction with commercial real estate professionals, GAR membership and other commercial business organizations, and governmental and non-governmental agencies that serve Georgia.
- Shall not seek partnership funding from the Partnership Committee or any Partner of the Georgia Association of REALTORS®
- To perform such other duties as directed by the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee or the President, or approved by the Committee.
- The Commercial Connection Forum is not a policy-making body; however, recommendations and concerns shall be forwarded to the appropriate GAR Committee(s)