Have you earned your GRI and are ready to lead others in obtaining the designation? In order to be a candidate for GRI Governor, you must:
- Hold the designation of Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Submit the complete approved Application.
- Submit signed “Prospective GRI Committee Member Service Requirement Agreement.”
- Submit photograph (Attached to Cover Page of Application).
- Exhibit qualities emphasizing a “team spirit” and those personal qualities that are harmonious with other members.
- Email the completed Application to the Director of Professional Development at GRI@garealtor.com, OR mail it to the Director of Professional Development, Georgia Association of REALTORS®, 6065 Barfield Road, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30328, by the deadline.
- Submit a recommendation from your local Board/Association. The recommendation must include why you (the candidate) are being recommended, and state that you are a member is in good standing.