Thank you for your interest in keeping your personal information correct. In order to do so, you may contact the National Association of REALTORS® website (NRDS) at www.realtor.org, OR your local board. (Local board contact information is at this link.)
To make these changes you can:
- Contact your local board and request that your changes be made. The local board will be responsible for notifying the State and National Associations of that change.
- OR -
- You can change your own personal contact information at the National Association of REALTORS® website. NAR will notify the state and local boards of those changes. To do so, go to www.realtor.org.
- First time users: Click on the “Register” link located at the top of the homepage in red, next to “Sign In."
- Repeat users: Click on the "Sign In" link at the top of the homepage in red. Log in using your NAR username and password. (If you don't remember your username and/or password, click on “My Account” to obtain it or contact your local board or GAR.)
- Once logged in: Click “My Account” and then scroll down the page to the heading "Update Other NAR Accounts." Click on “Change your member data profile (NRDS)."
- Review your information and update your information.
- Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page – you are all set!